The Constitution of the Parent-Teacher Organization (PTO) outlines the following goals and objectives:
- To obtain and maintain a membership of 100% of current school families and school staff; membership is $10 annually. Helping at events or attending meetings is voluntary.
- To financially assist and support the development and improvement of all educational programs at St. Mary’s School in Shelby.
- To provide education and socialization for our parents.
- To maintain effective public relations between our community and school.
- To be in direct communication with the principal of the school.
- The objectives of this organization shall be at all times identified with the public interest and shall be non-profit.
The organization is governed by an Executive Committee consisting of the president, president-elect, secretary, treasurer and committee chairpersons. All members of the organization are eligible to vote in the election of the Committee. PTO meets monthly; volunteers are encouraged to attend to help plan the activities of the organization. PTO fundraisers make field trips, picnics and special events & equipment possible. Get involved to help enhance your child’s education.
President > Kim Hall (click name to send email)
Vice President > Clare Dean
Secretary > Chellie Lamb
Treasurer > Sharon Ebinger
Spiritual Leader > Misty Bishop
Find Out What We Have to Offer
A fully accredited Pre-Kindergarten through 6th grade School and stellar faculty. Students experience and participate in prayer daily and Mass services weekly. ALL denominations welcome!